Here’s the snapshot of me:
- I speak passable French at the moment, but it’s slowly getting better (at least I don’t get charged for the same reusable bag each time I go to the grocery store like I used to)
- I used to live happily in Vermont, but now I live in Fontainebleau, about an hour outside of Paris
- I have 2 kids and a husband who tolerate me very well, most days
- I have a serious weakness for French junk, antique Minis, Fiats and Citroëns
- Although I miss my family and friends, I love living here – absolutely no complaints, but many odd and funny adventures
If you’re looking for good advice about living in France, you might want to try another blog. I’m not sure I’m the best person to give good advice.
You can reach me at steleen (at) gmail (dot) com!